As I'm pretty sure you know already, I absolutely love Autumn and I love Fashion. So, I thought it would be the perfect Idea to do a Autumn Style post.
This is I think my third Autumn post and one of many to come. This is also my second Autumn Fashion post and I've got another Autumn OOTD coming up soon so keep an eye out for that.
In this post I'm basically going to talk you through some of the things which I like to wear in Autumn all the styles and colours and my favourite trends for Autumn.
I really felt inspired to do this post after watching Niomi and Tanya's video which I really liked so that's one of the reasons why I'm doing it.
I have quite a basic style sticking to stripes, block colours but a new trend I'm loving is badges and embroidery although I don't own any at the moment I really want to get some pieces with badges or embroidery.
Although, I think that Autumn is the perfect time to bring out all the dark colours, and layers. (let's be honest, I wear dark colours all year round but now its even more acceptable,) Because its getting darker and the weathers' getting colder its the perfect time to do so.
I always get really excited when Autumn rolls around because its time to bring out jumpers, specifically roll necks. I absolutely love roll necks even though currently I only own 3 because I was giving my old clothes to charity but anyway, I really like them.
One of the jumpers I own is a really nice wooly one. For starters, the jumper is really nice and comfy and to make it even better it has a roll neck. I love to wear roll necks because they just keep you neck nice and warm whilst keeping you looking stylish. And top it all of its in burgundy.
My favourite colours for Autumn have to be:
• Dark Green
My absolute favourite colour is Burgundy. I really like to pair my Burgundy jumper with my New Look Black jeans.
I think that even if your someone who doesn't wear more dark colours that you can wear the darker colours and then make it more colourful, with scarves.
Scarves are another one of my favourite trends for Autumn even though I don't own any cause I don't think they really suit me. However, I think that many people can easily tock the scarf trend and ways to do this are:
• Wearing it as a belt
• Putting it on your bag, (around the handle, om zipper. Etc.)
• Traditional over the shoulders so that drapes on your shoulders
• Wrapping it around your neck like a snood
I'm not going to talk to about my style because I've already done a Autumn OOTD and I'm planning on doing another one. However I'm going to say some pieces which I really like but haven't got yet:
• Pinafore - I think in Autumn it's the perfect time to bring out the pinafore because they always love really nice especially since its the same period of time when you're going back to school.
• Slip Dress - Slip dresses can be really sexy and classy at night for going to a party but they look just as nice during the day with a white roll neck.
• Lace Tops - Lace is pretty all year round but its even nicer when you have your jacket on top then you can see the delicate lace peeping through. It just looks so pretty.
What is your Autumn Style?